Friday, June 10, 2005

Loveliest Thing in world

Anybody knows???
I know. Anything that you dont have!!!!!!
If you are an engineer, you crave to become a prog/manager, if your are a manager, u crave u had ur own venture!!!!!
When I was kid, I used to wish to grow up fast to get rid of mom's dictatorship or didis' cheatings or teachers' punishements or poor scorecards and what not
When grown up, I miss those carefree days, those innocent times when you dont have to worry what others may think (any action of urs wud embarass ur parents maybe, but not u 4 sure) and all.
When I am not married, I miss a wife,a best friend, you share ANYthing with (though I am too open with all in this sense, but still...) and many other experiences. I am sure when I get married, I'll miss the carefree days, i'll get burdended with some added responsibilities and blah blah.
So, the loveliest thing in the world is ELUSIVE
If you have it, then your life has come to standstill. So, watch out!!!! Keep the HUNT on.
Don't become complacent/helpless, keep up the effort and enjoy (atleast try) the journey!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The grass is greener on other side. I often wish that I was not working & staying at home, taking care of my baby. But I see that since I leave my baby at the babysitter, she is more social, more independent & not clingy baby who only sticks to ma & pa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. human being can never get satified in wat they hav..they'll always pine for something more or something else..

    ReplyDelete