Wednesday, June 08, 2005

on Som's suggestion

I fully agree with Som (refer to his comment on my last posting) (agreeing with Som. I could never imagine that!!!!!)
When I started my blog, I intended to use it to satisfy myself of my creativity skills, as far writing is concerned and in the process, hoping that my readers would enjoy them. I feel I did acheive both through some postings.
No net connection at home and work in office dont is making it difficult to strike a balance between life of my blog and quality of my blog. I hope to set things right once I get net-connection installed at home and before that, get a laptop as well.
LORD, let there be net-connection at home!!!!!!
Anyway, I got an idea today. In the Vedic-age, we had the sections of society based on profession like kshatriya, brahman, vaishya and shudra. Names sucha Mr. A Singh, Ms S Rajak, Mrs B Vaishya or C Bhatt etc. must have come from that.
In present world, if we apply the same basis, we can expect names such as
Anand Oscillator, Abhaya Amplifier, Lokesh USB Buffer, Som Power, Sharad CRM,
Saurav Onlineadvert etc. etc.
Anyway, its just a proof that when I go back home, I have nothing else to do. No TV, no PC, NOTHING!!!!
khaali dimaag shaitaan ka.
Hail shaitaan

8 comments:

  1. Now, this post was great ... specially the list of names ... maybe we can extend the list at leisure ... anant pll, aj goalie, ashish manager ... and so on.

    And ya, you agreeing with me ... well I guess time changes everything, also, applying relativity, since you are in Delhi and I am in Bangalore, the relative behaviour is expected to change. Well so much for the nonsense, keep up the good work, and may you get a connection at home soon (and also a laptop.) Btw, I got a phone line at home, and also internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhaiya, mujhe lokesh gupta hi rahane do..kyon naam kharab kar rahe ho..phir mujhe naam ke basis pe ladkiyaan shaadi karne se mana karne lagengi..:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...wat kind of name shld I have ???...neha tester ?? on 2nd thought I prefer my original name only :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if your are in software testing, u can be christened as Neha Softy or Neha Testable.
    or whats your opinion about Testy Software or Testy Softy or Softy Tester!!!!!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. softy tester is a good name ;).but I prefer my original name only :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OR Aparna Developer... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was expecting sucha comment from u. Look, I am getting influenced by u. Ha ha ha. Well, all the boys are idiot dumbos and thats the reason of my confidence ;).

    Hever got a chance to listen to madhushala. But yea, have read parts of the famous book. Indeed, great piece of work.

    ReplyDelete