Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Airtel beats Apple

Doesn't it sound like the giant Real Madrid being beaten by if-not-minnows but definitely not-Los galacticos, Sevilla.
Yes,
I applied for Airtel boradband connection much after my advance payment for ibook.
But ibook remains hung in mid-air somewhere (or may-be floating in high seas somewhere) while I have already got the phone installed yesternight and modem will be installed tomorrow :-(
"der aaye durusht aaye" ki ummeed karta hoon.
I went to India Gater yesternight.
It looked so good.
But I was disappointed with the adjacent BIG lawns thanks to junta's apathy.
But overall, it looks GLAMOROUS.
I am still waiting for World War III !!!!! (India Gate reminded me of it)

"You don't win a battle by dying for your country.
You win a battle by making the other son of a bitch, die for his country."

Gen Patton.

No comments:

Post a Comment