Thursday, July 14, 2005

two BIG companies and a hapless me :-(

We, at freescale were given an offer (so were we told around 5 weeks back) from Apple guys.
Since Freescale (erstwhile Motorola Semiconductors) manufactures the G4-G5 processors used in Apple's products, the offer was of discount upto 15% for the Freescalers!!!!!
Whats better than ibook/powerbook at the price similar to that in Singapore in India!!!!
Promptly I dropped my plan to buy a notebook and wait for the offer to start!!!!!
I never thought the wait would be so long-lasting.
Who the hell could imagine two such BIG shots would be so tardy in so small a job compared to the complicated tasks they undertake and complete.
Anyway, I do some light at the end of the tunnel now as the nth enquiry I made at Apple's sales office today gave some positive result.
Will update you as soon as I get my new ibook , meybe by next month :-(

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm...seems like mouth watering prospects.. cool man...!!

    ReplyDelete