Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Delhi(NCR) doesn't stop surprising me

While back from Delhi on my bike, to Atta,Noida, at a redlight not-so-unused-one,I saw a car wating for the light to turn green, at the edge of the turn, instead of stopping behind the Zebra Crossing. I was on the other side. There was a policeman standing by the road. I looked at him and indicated towards the car. He got a bit uncomfortable (my observation), got up to cross the road. My expectations rose, atleast some policaman does feel the need to check this frequent bad practice at delhi roads of no respect to the traffic lights.
The guy crossed the road, went towards the car AND THEN CROSSED THE OTHER SIDE AS WELL.
Me realised the hopelessness. Decided to drive the bike on delhi roads at my own risk. (whom God loves die young! I hope God doesn't love me that much) and moved forwards.
Still alive after two long drives and hence this post dedicated to GOD who saved me!!!!!!!
(FINALLY moved to the rented accommodation in 15A, Nice colony. Tomorrow footer, anybody joining???)

4 comments:

  1. hey man....I dont have your email id... mine is asarkar@gmail.com.
    And I used to drive around in Delhi.... quite fast moving-- it is good if you are in a car, though! :-)
    take my advice, sell off your bike and buy a second hand car...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so u got ur taste of delhi roads....hav fun biking in scorching summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZARA HATKE, ZARA BACHKE... YEI HAI DILLI MERI JAAAN :))))))

    ReplyDelete