Friday, May 06, 2005

Looking forwad to Delhi

My blog seems to have taken a 360 degree turn now.
I started it with the announcement of my moving to delhi and am back to the same topic.
I dont know if this happens to everybody or just to me. Now as the days are getting closer and closer, I am getting more and more impatient. Yesterday, the impatience was bit less as Chandra didnt agree to my short-cut proposal of writing down some descriptive text files instead of a ppt/doc with detailed block diagrams. Even hard copy proposal was rejected :(. So I got busy with something. But as soon as that something got over for the day, me back to vegabondage of thoughts. Now that I cann't get any book also issued from so-nice-TI-library (I hope freescale has a nice one, lets c) as I got my login disabled there (remember No-Dues of college!!), my problem is aggravated.
Thanks to the blog, I can safely vent out my impatience, without irritating Lox by calling him up while he is busy stabilising an op-amp (which wont even take 0.01% of the die area which itself wud be as small as 4 sq mm. Com'on ,LoX, chill out), or sending some junk messages to Satyadeo who is too busy for his July release ( hope the potential indian mothers dont get inspired by these software engineers' delivery-rate!!!! yeah, maybe Germans can) or calling up a friend in Patna (if her reliance mobile allows my cell-one to connect (or vice-versa)) and doing general chit-chat till AshishL comes and reminds me if we can continue with the Technology Transfer that we stopped after 3 hours of digging of the digital-code yesterday or till Saravana messages me on yahoo chat (who said yahoo msgr in office is waste of bandwidth) if I can forward him the noise simulations results so that he can check, sitting in lab in Dallas and characterising the silicon which arrived a month back, at this ungodly hour, if the silicon matches the simulations!!!!
Thanks to the blog, people got a chance to keep off from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment