Monday, May 30, 2005

What opinion would Roark have about Fountianhead?

The way I have interpreted Fountainhead, I seriously doubt, he would have ever read Fountainhead if he knew apriori what does it deal with. And even if he did, I am sure he would not have changed himself even if he was different from the character protrayed.
kim vicharasi twam?
I am a stubborn fool who never finds himself wrong and thus trying to justify himself by comparing with Roark :-) kam se kam main ek besharm-honest to hoon!!!

6 comments:

  1. ha ha ha

    Me four busy these days :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. would hav to ask howard roark abt it ;)..actually i hav got a huge crush on him..any idea where I can find him ??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A part of the answer to ur question is on my blog.
    What else did u ask... me n Neha.. well, dont u know, we r sisters? I suppose, now I dont need to tell u that how r we in contect!!! C ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can u be so sure tht I cant be like dominique ???..n why do u think only someone like dominique can hav a crush on roark ??..roark is ideal man..although too idealistic at times...still any girl would admire his confidence, intelligence and dedication so why cant me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say anything about Roark but surely abt u. When you die and go to hell and try to read your life's book whenever u get time from hellogging(blogging in hell), u'll find only one sentence at every page-'I was the greatest 'J' in my time and Jlal was absolutely right name for me..'..:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a HOT nite. The pump of the cooler in my room brike down :((((. Hope some dumbo didnt curse me :P. WAiting for ur new post!!!

    ReplyDelete