Monday, May 30, 2005

Gurgaon Yaatra

Made a trip to Gurgaon. heard a lot about . did find it exactly the way/opinion almost-all-were-unanimous-of.
Went to Jawahar's house near Shushant Lok shopping arcade.We met after a couple of years. had a nie time together with majo portion, as usual, in recalling the days spent in school and again me pestering him to reveal the identity of agaurav004. He again feigned ignorance :-(
This was a proxy id used (somebody tell me who he(it canne be she) was!!!) to chat with a good friend of mine from Science College and suddenly after a year I got a mail, on lycos, from her asking why no mail since long. I said I never mailed her, where does the this "since long" arise!!
I had hard time convincing her, after few cross questionings, that original was I and that was some impersonater.
Anyway, it was an episode, nice or sad, no comments.
Went to Millenium Plaza.Hope there is Mini Osama having his eyes on it!!!
Is delhi suited for so much glass buildings!!! I think its unnecessary wastage of power in trying to maintain AC for instead of concrete walls which would be much better insulator than glass. Civil Engineers, any comments?
Then Sahara Mall, city Center (AOE, remember), Metro Mall.
Gurgaon has grown fasss..tttt.. man!
Or was it like this earlier also. i guess not.
If junta is geting bored with my memoirs and no articles of information/substance, my apologies.
Please bear with me till I get my ibook(!!!!) and an internet connection at home.

2 comments:

  1. so u finally made it to gurgaon...so wat do u think...better or worse than noida ?? btw these 3 malls were also graced by my presence this weekend ;)..just like every weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well we visit malls only wen we hav to shop or watch a movie :) which is every weekend ;)...so ur reading bible..gr8 !! planning to start any other religious book after bible ??

    ReplyDelete