Wednesday, May 25, 2005

HOT Night!!!!!

YES!!!!!, it was one of the HOTTEST night I ever spent!!!!!! It was too HOT for me. I need to learn a lot here in Delhi!!!!!
Take my words, if you want HOT nights, come to DELHI.
(though cold (CC..C..O..OO...LLDDDD...) nights are also there sometimes)
Envious of me?
Well, I hate somebody who envy me (kam-se-kam ek to reason genuine hoye tab to jealous hoye koi, and i hate unreasonable people who can find somebody like me to be envious of!!!!! FYI, I have never found ANY yet who envies me:-( ) (Well, my list is endless. I envy Napolean, Hitler, FDR, Churchill and the list is endless. God, I am waiting for the WW3 since 1996 (The year I appeared for X).....)
.
.
.
.
.
So, to calm down those who got excited/envious: Yesternight I slept in my new house. No AC, No cooler. Thank God, it was not made HOTTER as power was there to keep the fan running. I can vaguely recall the moments few hours back, when every half an hour I changed from sleeping on back to sleeping on tummy. so comforting it was for intital few minutes till the fan evaporated the sweat on my body and then back to HOT mode for rest part of the 30 minutes before I could turn the sleeping position again.
Lesson Learnt: No procrastination. Cooler to be bought today now at any cost (hope the financial cost doesn't shoot up)

3 comments:

  1. well ur title confused me for a while ;)...so ur getting HOT..its still May wait till June then it'll be sizzling HOT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is better to remain HOT than cold if you don't have anyone, I mean anything to warm you..:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know, u r enjoying those HOT NITES :)))). Take a chill pill..... n u wont need AC/ Cooler :P. well, me living in Ggn n its no better than Noida :).

    ReplyDelete