Thursday, April 21, 2005

bakwaas bakwaas PJs PJs

This is what happens. Quality goes down if you dont constantly innovate but stick to some bakwaas commitment of delivering.
Want to see an example of the consequences. Here it is:

When I C the moon I C U
When I C the stars I C U
When I C the Sea I C U
Get out of the way you are blocking my view


Tumko dekha to ek khyal aaya
Tumko dekha to ek khyal aaya
Tumhari saheli ko dekha to doosra khyal aaya!!


He is so short, when it rains he is always the last one to know.

THE FIVE SECRETS OF A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP:

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, cooks good, cleans up and has a job.

2 It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh & she is cute.

3. It's important to have a woman whom you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in romance and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women don't know each other.


Most people are only alive
because it is illegal to shoot them.


My apologies to all

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. So, it not that irritating afterall. In fact, for me its so refreshings, PJs and bakwaas!!!!

    ReplyDelete