Tuesday, April 26, 2005

How much perfect/accurate you can be

"Time bol be" said Abhaya.
My reply "TIME'.
(In case you didn't understand (that makes me laugh. HAA HAA ) Abhaya wanted to know the time of the day)
This is something not unusual at my place. You feel so bad on becoming the target and worse on missing the advantage of something like the question above!!!!
Another instance (yesternight conversation):
Loks says, while drinking milk "doodh se hugga achhe se saaf hota hai"
My reply "to tu paani se saaf nahin karta kya?"
I must appreciate Abhaya for his skill of never missing the target. His instincts here beats even that of a leopard or a hwak or whate'er swiftest thing you can imagine of!!!!!
So, that day was so satisfying for me when I beat him at his game on his asking the time :)
Thanks to Abhaya (yes, his name is Abhaya,not Abhay and you dare not misspell for the reason now pretty obvious :-) ),we people are also getting some of those instincts :-)
One more:
majaa nahin aa raha dost says poor me.
to tum chale jaao uske paas thus saith the king, Abhaya!!!!
God anyway wont take him in heaven and if Evil is also watching him, he is not going to ever die!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: