Thursday, April 14, 2005

A beautiful Translation

I am quite free today (my first post gives enough hint why so). So, I am letting my (is it so, or just plagiarism?) creative juices flow. I rmember the wonderful translation of very famous lines from Rober Frost, I learned in my school (watta place it was, Netarhat)

gehan saghan manmohak vantaru
mujhhko aaj bulaate hain
kintu kiye jo waade maine
yaad mujhe aa jaate hain
abhi kahaan araam badaan
yah mook nimantran chhalna hai
abhi to mujhko milon
milon mujhko chalna hai


3 comments:

  1. nice poem :)..so ur frm Netarhat..its a famous school I hav lot abt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a gr8 place. So was the school. "was" coz i hv heard of rapid deterioration lately. But my time spent there has been the BEST (also hardest) 4 year sof my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Aap kis aashram me the...?

    Mai technorati me netarhat watch kar raha tha to aapka link mila.

    Hope you r fine.

    ReplyDelete