Thursday, April 14, 2005

Finally moving to Delhi

Finally, after trying my best for 3 years to adapt to life in bangalore with no social activity and only football that too on saturday mornings, I decided to call it a day. I am moving to Freescale,Noida from TI,Bangalore in a month's time.
Being an analog IC Design Engineer has its own constraints of not finding too many options in India. Khair, thankfully this situation cann't go worse from present and I am sure its going to improve.
First thing I need to do is get a footer team formed close to my place so that regular saturday play can go uninterrupted :-). Anybody interested do let me know.

3 comments:

  1. congrats !! u finally managed to start ur blog ;) and also for shifting to noida...btw wats a footer's team ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Some credit to you too (not for the shifting to noida but for the blog getting up).
    footer meaning football (soccer). Its a outdoor game with 11 people a side trying to net the ball inside a rectangular box :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice description of footer Anand!

    ReplyDelete